In today's Internet industry, getting web traffic is everything. Internet marketers around the globe are working day and night vigorously to increase the web traffic to their sites. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing determine the rating and the value of a website according to the web traffic they get. Web traffic is basically the number of all the visitors that a website has. This term has a wider concept as it generally contains Organic and viral nature of traffic.
Such visitors who have landed on your website for the first time or fresh visitors to your website via entering relevant keywords in a search engine are considered as organic traffic to your website. Search engines namely Google, Yahoo and Bing give high priority to this kind of traffic as it is considered the genuine traffic. If a website has a higher ratio of its organic traffic as compared to the returning traffic it is considered as highly relevant and user-friendly in the eyes of search engines. It is very important that you must have a quality website. Since there is a steep competition between search engines, therefore they always try to bring quality to the people who use their search engine.
Now if you want to get relevant traffic, you must work hard for it. You must understand and implement the rules of search algorithms. By following and applying these basic rules, you can very well achieve a high rate of organic traffic.
· Always put relevant content on your web page, which is completely according to your page's description and the meta keywords you have chosen for it.
· This is very important, Do NOT post duplicate or copied content on your website. Recently, New algorithms have taken extreme measures against sites, which have content that is not unique. It can result in cause a drop in your ranking.
· Submit the link of your website to quality and relevant forums, blogs and directories to get link juice to your site.
· Make your content search engine friendly by adding relevant keywords in your content. Make sure that your keyword density remains 2% to 3%. According to the Google, a content that is loaded with keywords is not considered a quality content. For further details, you should study Google's Panda updates regularly.
· And last but not least, always keep an eye on the evolving internet market and SEO strategies. You should keep yourself updated because your present technique of gaining traffic will become obsoleste one day if you do not change accordingly.
There are many other techniques you can put into use to gain more organic traffic to your web. All it takes is the right choice of tools, relevant keywords, patience and knowledge about your niche. You can visit and join my Facebook page for further questions and are welcome to share your opinions. I hope you will find my page very beneficial and interesting.