Increase Mind Power Techniques

Mind power is our conscious mind, the way we think. The mind is similar to a constantly flowing spring however a natural spring cannot send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening, nor yield both salt water and fresh. So it is with the mind and its thoughts; it cannot equally think negative and positive thoughts at the same time. One will rule the other.

Since the mind reflects habitual thoughts, it is therefore our responsibility to influence our mind and brain with positive emotions, thoughts and energy as the dominating factors in our mind. Mind power is beyond positive thinking or brain power, it is thinking than believing what you think that will manifest your reality. Since this mind power is the power of thought and beliefs, and these thoughts and beliefs will create the outcome of your reality. Humans only use around 10% of their mind. The results would be incredible if we could access the remaining 90%!

The major problem with all these mind power techniques is the lack of discipline. If you want to succeed, you have to stay tuned in and invest large amounts of effort and patience.

This applies to everything in life. Just remember times in your life where you had to work hard in order to succeed. The same you must do if you want to learn a technique.

Stay focused on whatever you do and you will succeed.

It is a fact that scientists know that people with all types of extra sensory and psychic powers have these powers because they were either born with increased mind power and are able to access different parts of their mind from other people, or they are people who have made a conscious effort and learnt how to increase the power of their subconscious mind.

The term mind power, usually mean the overall capacity of the mind. This capacity can be expressed in many ways, some of which are listed:

1. Cognitive Abilities

2. Intelligence

3. Paranormal Mind Powers

4. Creativity

5. Talents

6. Way of Thinking

7. Consciousness

8. Intuition

Techniques Increase Mind Power.

* Mind Mapping is a learning technique that exploits more of your mind capabilities.

* Brain Teasers and Games are entertaining and you can also benefit from them.

* Speed Reading helps you read faster.

* People Observation takes you a step further from the body language. You observe also their mindset as a whole.

* Meditation is a very old relaxation practice used mainly by oriental civilizations.

* Critical & Lateral Thinking is the ability to judge properly a situation and then decide if you agree or disagree with it.

* Wondering and Thinking Deeply is a trait that indicates the existence of Spiritual Intelligence. Wondering has to do with supreme questions like how the world was created.

* Writing is one of the four linguistic skills. The other three are speaking, reading and listening. I chose writing because it engages your mind’s creativity and also gives you the time to organize your thoughts.

* Learning a Foreign Language. When you learn a new language a process called neurogenesis is engaged in your brain.

* Realizing Brain’s Limits. This is not actually a technique but a prerequisite. You have to know your brain’s limits in order to achieve your goals.

* Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is a set of psychological tools that increase your influence over other people

* Thought Management is the ability to organize your thoughts and set priorities effectively.

* Mind Control. Your mind power will be increased noticeably as you start controlling your mind.

Leave a Reply