The state of being well is all about mental and physical vibrancy, when you can throw yourself enthusiastically into anything you do. Being well, you accept problems as challenges and opportunities, your mind is free from worries and your days are always better than the previous ones.
Here are some tips for a pregnant mental and physical health.
1. Be Active- We can do anything if we really want to. This applies to physical and mental well-being as well. You should have a good reason for being active instead of forcing yourself. It should reflect an alert mind and a dynamic body. Whether you like to be the cynosure or being singled out for that valuable opinion and piece of advice-unless you have a good and solid reason to back these, you are less likely to reap benefits.
2. Believe that you can have better health and live longer-Vibrant health is not something we acquire by luck. It is the reflection of the way we think and the way we live. We make more sacrifices with an ailing body than with a vibrant and healthy body. A bit of mental discipline is called for to gain better health and live longer. Would not it be well if all that excesses are replaced by moderation, with regard to smoking and drinking? The belief itself should be backed by action to achieve the desired result.
3. Calm your mind-Remember things never got better by just getting worried over it. Worry can best be defined as visualizing things that we do not want. Worry impairs health and is a big stumbling block to happiness. If you could find the root cause of your worries and devise ways to overcome it, then you really have mastered yourself.
4. Learn the things that you should do- Your objective of a vibrant health should be preceded by an awareness of you present body condition. That way, you could learn things that you should do for that vibrant health. Conceive a plan of action which would include the activities you should do.
5. Be enthusiastic- Develop an enthusiasm for putting into operation all the plans which will ensure radiant mental and physical health. Do not miss the workout just because your friend called on you. If you were to read, switch off the TV to avoid distractions until you have finished with it.
6. Act young- When we act young, we feel young and nature will work towards making us young. Befriend children and emulate their activities.
7. Shun negativity and anger- Discipline yourself to think in terms of health and happiness. Avoid men, women and materials that exude negativity. Anger and reason do not go together. We do and say things we later regret, when we are angry.
8. Share information about mental and physical health with as many people as you can. Set yourself as an example.
9. Be happy always- Happiness comes from within. To be happy is to sincerely express happiness.
To your glowing physical and mental health.